Update your voting information

If you have moved house or changed your name, you need to update your details on GOV.UK. 

You can also tell us if you want to opt in or out of the open register

To complete this form you will need:

  • your name 
  • your address
  • your email address




Electoral Registration Officer and Returning Officer

Address: Causeway House,
Bocking End,

Telephone: 01376 552525

Green and grey text saying tell me more with a white email icon in a green speech bubble

Stay connected

Sign up for our email newsletter to get service updates and the latest news.

Sign up today