Health and safety
If the cooker you are using in your van or stall uses liquefied petroleum gas, you will need to be careful.
Liquefied petroleum gas can cause:
- a fire
We suggest that you:
- keep cylinders in well-ventilated storage outside a vehicle
- keep other flammable material away
- have cylinders checked by someone who is trained regularly
- make sure the compartment you store it in is fire resistant
If you use a generator for electricity, make sure you:
- maintain it properly
- use a professional to carry out repairs
- protect cables from damage
- bond and earth all exposed metal parts in a vehicle.