Coronavirus (COVID-19)

See our dedicated coronavirus webpage for changes and updates to our services, how to get help in your community and support and advice for businesses.

All coronavirus information
Online forms: Report benefit fraud

Online forms: Report benefit fraud

Braintree District Council is a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. All personal information is held and processed in accordance with this. Please refer to our privacy notices published for details. Please contact us if you need the privacy notice in an alternative format.

Please complete this form if you wish to report benefit fraud please state as much information as you can about the suspected fraudsters.

All information you provide will be treated with strict confidentiality. For reasons of confidentiality we will not be able to tell you the results or provide updates of our enquires.

This form should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete

Please note: This form expires after 10 minutes of inactivity, so please remember to save your information.