Arrange an appointment at our office
If you want help to complete your claim form, you can come to our office. You will need to arrange an appointment so that we can make sure an officer is available to help you.
To complete this form you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- the date and time you would like your appointment
You must give us at least a week’s notice before the date you want the appointment.
When we receive your request, we will contact you within three working days to confirm your appointment date and time.
During your appointment, we can:
- help you complete your Housing Benefit application
- help you complete your Council Tax support application
- give you information about other benefits and schemes available to help you