Trees on our land

Report a tree problem

If you think a tree is causing a danger to people, you should phone our Landscape Services team. 

You can report non-emergency issues with trees on our land using our online

Report a tree problem

 To report a problem with a tree, you will need: 

  • your name, address and contact details 
  • the address and location of the tree 
  • details of the problem the tree is causing 

If you have taken pictures of the tree, you can upload these to the form. 

Storm Damage 

We are likely to receive a large number of reports about fallen and damaged trees during storms and high winds  

We will respond to all enquiries on the basis of urgency and assess priorities depending on the volume and severity of the problems. 

Landscape Services

Address: Causeway House
Bocking End

Telephone: 01376 552525