Health and safety

Report a workplace accident or injury

Employers and self-employed people have a duty to report certain accidents, diseases, and dangerous incidents when they happen at work.

You can look at the HSE website to find out what you need to report, and how to make a report.

You must report the incident immediately it happens.

You must send the completed accident report form within 10 days of the incident.

Health and Safety

Address: Causeway House
Bocking End

Telephone: 01376 552525