You can report any incidents of dog fouling online or by contacting our Customer Services team.
You can use the form to report dog fouling and a dog fouling offender.
To complete this form you will need:
- to give us your name, address and contact details
- tell us where the incident took place
- give us a description of the incident
Cleaning up after your dog
It is an offence not to clear up after your dog has fouled.
If you are over the age of 18 and commit dog fouling, you may receive a £50 fixed penalty notice. if you don't pay the fine within the required timescale this may lead to court action.
If found guilty, you may get a fine of to £1000 plus costs.
If you are under the age of 18, you may receive a warning and a letter sent to your parents or guardians.
The absence of litter bins or dog waste bins is not a reasonable defence for not clearing up after a dog in your care.
There are dog waste bins where people most commonly exercise their dogs.
You can contact us if:
- you think that a particular location needs a dog waste bin
- you notice a damaged bin waste bin