Antisocial behaviour case review
An antisocial behaviour case review gives victims and communities the ability to demand action by asking for a review of their case.
You can ask us to carry out an Antisocial Behviour Case review if you:
If you live in our district, can ask us to carry out an Antisocial Behviour Case review if you feel the agencies dealing with your reports of antisocial behaviour have not responded adequately.
You can ask for an Antisocial Behaviour case review if you:
- have reported antisocial behaviour to us, Essex Police or a housing provider 3 or more times in the last 6 months
- have reported a Hate Crime incident us, Essex Police or a housing provider 3 or more times in the last 6 months
- have reported the Anti-Social Behaviour or Hate Crime within one month of the alleged incident taking place
Ask for an Antisocial Behaviour case review
You can ask us to carry out Antisocial Behaviour case review online
To complete this form you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- your email address
- details of your case including when you have reported antisocial behaviour
You can find more information by downloading and reading the Essex ASB Case review guidance.
The Community Remedy gives victims a say in the out of court punishment for perpetrators of low level crime and antisocial behaviour.
You can find details of this scheme on the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner for Essex website.
Between 1st April 2018 and 31st March 2019 we received three applications for an Antisocial Behaviour Case review.
None of the applications met the threshhold for us to carry out a review.