By booking a pest control appointment with Braintree District Council you agree to the below terms.
- You or a family representative over the age of 18 must be present to show the officer the extent of the problem and to sign to accept the bait treatment. If there is not a person at the property that meets these criteria we will not complete the treatment but you will still be charged a call out fee.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that children, domestic pets and livestock are kept away from the bait location
- If you are not at home or you are not available to answer when the pest officer visits you will be charged a call out fee, or, if it is for rats or mice, this will be considered as one of your treatment visits.
- You understand that you will not be able to book a specific time slot only a preferred time (morning or afternoon).
- Should the pest issue require further treatment after the treatment that has been paid for you will be advised of the fact and given the opportunity to buy an additional set of treatments.
- In the unlikely event of the treatment for fleas or wasps not working we will revisit on one further occasion free of charge to carry out a second treatment. This will not apply for the treatment of a different wasps nest at the same property.
- If it turns out that the pests for which treatment has been requested turn out to be bees and not a pest we treat we will not carry out treatment but you will still be charged the call out fee.
- We will not treat for wasps or hornets if there is no nest to treat or an access point to a nest.
Our cancellation and refund policy
- If you cancel your appointment more than one day before the visit date we will provide a full refund.
- If you cancel within a day of your visit you will still be charged the call out fee, unless you rebook your appointment. This Fee is £30 for residential and £55 for commercial.