Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Media centre

Media centre

  • Social Media

    See our official social media accounts and how we use them to communicate with you

  • Have your say

    View consultations and get involved with your council

  • Text message reminders

    Sign up to receive text message reminders on bin collections, important announcements & more