You can talk to us and keep up to date with council news, jobs, events, and consultations on all of our social media channels.
You can tweet us at:
You can follow us on Facebook:
- Braintree District Council, our official Facebook page
- Livewell, where you can find out more about campaign to reduce health inequalities across our district
- Braintree Town Hall, get the latest news, offers and events from our affordable wedding, conference and meeting venue
- Braintree District Dementia Action Alliance, where you can find out about the alliance, and get the latest news and events that will improve the lives of people living with dementia
- Braintree Markets, where you can find out when our markets take place in our district
- Visit Braintree District, where you can find out about the events that take place in our district
Instagram and Flickr
Other social media
You can follow our business and recruitment news on Linkedin.
You can find useful videos and our virtual Committee meetings on our YouTube channel.
We’d love to hear from you if you have any comments or suggestions on how we are using our social media platforms.