Our monthly street markets are back for 2021 for residents and visitors who come together to discover a variety of street food, taste some of the finest beers and wines in the area and browse gift and craft stalls.
We’re looking for enthusiastic traders and businesses to join our market community so if you think you fit the bill, we’d love for you to join us.
- Saturday 30 October (subject to National Restrictions)
- Saturday 20 November - Christmas Light Switch on 2021 (subject to National Restrictions)
- Saturday 4 December (subject to National Restrictions)
- Saturday 18 December (subject to National Restrictions)
Apply now to benefit from our reduced pitch rates.
To apply you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- your email address
- measurements for your stall in metres
- your electricity requirements including:
- all electric appliances and maximum wattage
- if you intend to bring a generator with you
- a full description of the generator that includes the reason for use and decibel output
- a copy of your gas safety certificates for any gas appliances
- a copy of your health and safety policy
- a copy of your completed risk assessment or method statement
- a copy of your public liability insurance documents if you have it. This is mandatory for all traders to trade with us
You must also read our terms and conditions, as you will have to accept these before you submit your application.
We charge £5.74 per metre for our stalls:
- 3 metre pitch is £17.22
- 6 metre pitch is £34.44
You must pay for your pitch in cash on the day of the market.
Our Market Supervisor will come round and collect your payment.