Join our markets
We are always looking for great businesses to help us expand our weekly Wednesday and Saturday Traditional Braintree market. Plus our weekly Saturday, Traditional Witham market. Not forgetting the successful monthly Braintree Street Market.
We are working to create markets with interesting high-quality stalls giving the public a great experience they can't get anywhere else.
We always like to hear from new traders that would like to join our Braintree market community. Are you a ‘small crafter or maker’? Do you have something unique to sell? Do you live within Braintree District? Are you rurally located? We’re looking for enthusiastic new traders, young entrepreneurs and businesses to trade with us. So, if you think you fit the bill, we’d love for you to join us. If you are interested in trialling either our weekly Traditional Market or one of our monthly Street Market dates, drop us an email and get in touch!
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply to trade at any of our markets on line. If you are a food trader, please allow 28 days for Food Stall Assessments to be processed by our Environmental Team.
To complete this form, you will need
- Name, address and contact details
- Email address
- measurements for your stall in metres
- Electricity requirements including:
- all electric appliances and maximum wattage (Max wattage of 32amp)
- Gas safety certificates for any gas appliances
- Generators are not permitted
- Health and safety policy
- Risk assessment or method statement
- Public Liability Insurance - This is mandatory for all traders to trade with us, and must be a minimum of £5 Million cover.
- If you are a food trader, you will be requested to complete a Food Stalls Assessment Form. This applies to all new and existing traders on a yearly basis. Once the booking form has been completed, you will be directed via the web site.
- Traders that trade alcohol, will be required to apply for a TEN (Temporary Events Notice)
- Food Traders please allow 28 days for our Environmental Team to process Food Stalls Assessment forms.
- Any other Traders, please allow a minimum of 14 days to process booking forms.
You must also read our terms and conditions, as you will have to accept these before you submit your application.
Weekly Traditional Markets please email: email@example.com
Monthly Street Markets please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensing enquiries please email directly email@example.com
Food Hygiene enquiries please email directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date
Get the latest information as soon as it changes by:
We are keeping these channels up to date with the latest news and information.