Join our markets
We are always looking for great businesses to help us expand our weekly Traditional Braintree and Witham markets, and our monthly Street Markets.
We are working to create markets with interesting high-quality stalls giving the public a great experience they can't get anywhere else.
You can apply to trade at any of our markets on line. If you are a food trader, please allow 28 days for Food and Safety applications to be processed by our Environmental Team.
To complete this form, you will need
- Name, address and contact details
- Email address
- measurements for your stall in metres
- Electricity requirements including:
- all electric appliances and maximum wattage (Max wattage of 32amp)
- Gas safety certificates for any gas appliances
- Generators are not permitted
- Health and safety policy
- Risk assessment or method statement
- Public Liability Insurance - This is mandatory for all traders to trade with us, and must be a minimum of £5 Million cover.
- If you are a food trader, you will be requested to complete a Food and Safety Form. Once the booking form has been completed, you will be directed via the web site.
- Traders that trade alcohol, will be required to apply for a TEN (Temporary Events Notice)
- Food Traders please allow 28 days for our Environmental Team to process Food and Safety forms.
- Any other Traders, please allow a minimum of 14 days to process booking forms.
You must also read our terms and conditions, as you will have to accept these before you submit your application.
Weekly Traditional Markets please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Street Markets please email: email@example.com