Complain about a taxi or minicab
You can contact us if you are not happy with the service you have received from a taxi or minicab.
To make a complaint you need to tell us:
- your name, address and contact details
- the fare shown on meter, if there is one in the vehicle
- the driver's ID Card name or number
- the vehicle licence plate number and colour
- the time, date and place of your journey
You should send the details of your complaint our Licensing Services Manager.
Once we receive your complaint, we will investigate the incident within seven working days.
We also welcome comments or letters of satisfaction. When we get these, we pass them on to the company and driver concerned.