Section 106 agreements and unilateral undertakings

S106 agreements for residential annexes

If you are applying for a residential annex, you will need to complete a S106 agreement that ties the occupation of the annexe to the existing dwelling.

Request a Section 106 agreement

We cannot determine your planning application until we have received a completed S106 agreement. If you cannot achieve this in 8 or 13 week life of the planning application, we will not grant you planning permission.

To request a Section 106 agreement you need to download, complete and return the application form.

You can read our guidance notes on how to complete the form and the information you have to supply.

Once you have completed the form, you need to send it to our Development Management team.

Along with your request for an S106 agreement form, you also need to send:

  • an Ordnance Survey based site plan at scale 1:1250 or 1:2500 showing the site edged with a red line
  • Land Registry Register(s) and Title Plan(s) for the whole site. You can buy copies from the Land Registry.
  • £120 non-refundable legal fee. We will not refund this fee if we refuse your planning application. You may have to pay additional fees depending on the complexity of the Section 106 agreement

You will need to pay our legal fees and a £400 monitoring fee when your S106 agreement is in place.

You should read our information on setting up a S106 agreement before you make your request. 

Section 106 and Unilateral Undertakings

Address: Causeway House
Bocking End

Telephone: 01376 552525