Publication scheme

Comments or complaints on our publication scheme

Our customer service team can talk to you on how to make a written Freedom of information request.

You can make a comment or complaint about our publication scheme in writing to:

Head of Governance
Braintree District Council
Causeway House
Bocking End
CM7 9HB.

You can read our complaints procedure or request a copy of the guide to be sent to you by email or telephone.



Customer Services

Address: Causeway House,
Bocking End,

Telephone: 01376 552525

Green and grey text saying tell me more with a white email icon in a green speech bubble

Stay connected

Sign up for our email newsletter to get service updates and the latest news.

Sign up today