Charitable and discretionary rate relief
Charities and community amateur sports clubs can apply for charitable rate relief of up to 80 percent if your property is used for charitable purposes.
You can find more information on:
We can also give you additional discretionary relief of up to 20 percent if you qualify charitable relief.
You can download and read our Discretionary business rate relief policy.
You can use our online form to apply for Charitable and discretionary rate relief.
To complete this form you will need:
- you name, address and contact details
- the name and address of your business
- your business rates account number from your business rates bill
- the rateable value of your property from your business rates bill
- details of your organisation
You need to contact our Business rates team to apply for charitable and discretionary rate relief.