Green Heart for community and voluntary groups
Keeping your local area clean and tidy is a great way for you and you group to be part of the community.
It doesn’t have to be a big effort. You can get involved in small ways such as:
- organise a litter pick
- become a Green Heart Champion
- pick up litter in your streets
- maintain a wildlife area
Our Green Heart team can help you
- organise clean up projects
- encourage extra volunteers
- supply equipment such as litter picks and high visibility jackets
You can contact our Green Heart of Essex team for more information on how we can work together to keep our district clean and tidy.