We offer a number of apprenticeship opportunities based in a range of different departments.
Some examples we currently offer include:
- Customer Service Practitioner – Level 2
- Horticulture and Landscape Operative – Level 2
- Accounting – Level 2, 3, 4, 7
- Business Administrator – Level 3
- Digital marketer – Level 3
- Land-based service engineering technician – Level 3
- Public Sector Compliance / Investigator Officer – Level 3
- Associate project manager – Level 4
- HR Consultant / Partner – Level 5
- Chartered manager degree apprenticeship – Level 6
- Digital and technology solutions professional – Level 6
- Chartered Town Planner (degree) – Level 7
All our apprentices gain a nationally recognised qualification (NVQ) and valuable work experience.
You are entitled to a wide range of benefits as an apprentice here, including free car parking and a great training development programme.
You can also read about our values, which show what we expect to see from our staff.
We advertise our apprenticeships on our Current vacancies page.
Salary and benefits
Our apprentices are paid the national minimum wage set by the Government.
We cover all qualification and training costs.
Additional benefits include:
- 21 days annual leave plus two statutory days
- free car parking
- free training opportunities including project management, presentation skills, events planning, first aid and many more
- eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme