Events on 4th Mar 2017
Events for 4th Mar 2017
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 events.
Braintree District Job Fair
Braintree District Council, Braintree Job Centre and Essex Employment and Skills Board have organised a job fair for residents to meet local employers and seek advice.
Free car parking at Causeway House for those attending on the day.
Free workshops will also be running on the day.
Ignite business will be hosting an 'Introduction to Self-Employment' free workshop which will focus on things to be aware of, marketing and more. Book here.
Braintree Library will be hosting a talk about the Braintree Work Club services that they provide, including learning about how to write a CV, get advice on applications and basic IT skills. Book onto the free workshop today. Limited spaces available.
Businesses and companies that will be attending the job fair so far:
- Action 4 Children (Return to work Advice)
- Airport Placements (Customer Services)
- Army (Public Sector)
- Avanti (Travel Insurance)
- Babington Group (Traineeships / Pre Apprenticeship)
- Bureau Veritas (Laboratory)
- CITB (Construction Apprenticeships)
- Citizens Advice (Advice)
- Colchester Institute (FE)
- Driver Hire (Drivers / Logisitics)
- Excel2000 (Fostering)
- First Stop (Employment advice)
- Giraffe / Joe's Cafe (Food)
- HMS Host Stansted (Leon)
- Hunwick Transporter (Logistics)
- IFDS (Financial)
- Ignite (Self Employment)
- Job Centre+ (Advice)
- Just Recruitment (Recruitment)
- KFC (Fast Food)
- Larchwood Care Homes (Care)
- McDonalds (Fast Food)
- Millard Care (Care)
- MENCAP (Care)
- Pizza hut (Fast Food)
- Poundland (Logistics vacancies)
- Prime Appointments (Recruitment)
- Reed Providers
- Screwfix (Hardware retail)
- Staff Bank (Various medical roles)
- Stansted Academy (Logistics)
- Stisted Care (Care)
- SVC (Recruitment)
- TLC Care (Care)
- The Learning Shop (Soft Skills)
- Total Security (Security)
- Utility Warehouse
- Wetherspoons Stansted (Bar / FOH / Various)
- Work Club (Return to work advice)
- World Duty Free (Customer service)
- Zodiac Aerospace (Engineering)
For more information about the job fair, please call 01376 552525.