The Braintree District Plan for Growth sets out:
- what we have achieved since 2013
- our plan for achieving growth in the our district between 2017and 2022
You can download and read our Plan for Growth.
We have based our refreshed plan on new economic data. This data:
- continues to inform and sometimes shift our priorities
- measure our performance against targets
Through our plan for growth, we are continuing to focus on:
- our corporate strategy priority of infrastructure and Economic Development
- to invest our resources to deliver
- seek to attract external funding
Our plan for growth remains a key component of our aim to deliver 9,000 jobs by 2026.