Braintree District Council
- Castle Point Borough Council
- Epping Forest District Council
The role of the Hub is to provide its members with:
- strategic and operational procurement support
- advice and guidance on the procurement
- added value in the procurement process
How the Hub works
The Hub let and manage a number of National Framework agreements that are available to any UK public authority.
The National Frameworks we run are:
- Refuse/Recycling Vehicles
- Website Design
- Janitorial Supplies
- Playground Equipment
- Construction Consultancy
- Webcasting Services
- Car Parking Equipment
- Refuse Supplies
- Grounds Maintenance
The underlying ethos of the Hub is cooperation and collaboration. Members agree to treat the Hub team as part of their own staff. Although the Hub team are in Braintree, they frequently work across all Hub member sites.
As a Hub member, you will have a lead contact with a regular presence at your location. Your Hub lead contact:
- is MCIPS qualified
- has many year’s experience in different areas of procurement
- works together with the rest of the Hub team to make the best use of this pool of knowledge
The benefits of being a member of the Hub are:
- cost savings through the use of the Hub’s Framework agreements
- increased opportunities for collaboration
- an onsite procurement presence
- business risk mitigation
You can contact our Procurement team if you:
- would like to become a Hub member
- would like more information on how the Hub works and the benefits
View the Hub
UK public authorities
If you are a UK Public Authority interested want to look at any of our frameworks, you need to register on the Essex Procurement Hub.
New framework opportunities will be advertised via the Delta E-Sourcing platform.
You can view details of our current frameworks on the East of England Local Government Association Contracts database.