Become a Green Heart Champion
If you are passionate about where you live, join our Green Heart Champions who help keep the district clean and tidy.
You don't need to have any experience, as we provide free training.
You can volunteer whether you have a little bit of time now and then, or can help out on a regular basis. As long as you have enthusiasm, there are opportunities near you, whatever your age or skills.
Once you’ve joined us, we will send you
- a Health and Safety booklet
- your equipment including litter picker and gloves
- purple bags for the litter you collect
When you have collected some litter in a purple bag, you can:
- tie them up and leave them beside any public litter bin for our crews to collect or
- Arrange with us to pick them up from an agreed collection point
Contact our customer services team to become a green heart champion or to find out more information.