Pricing and sports pitch rules
3G artificial grass pitch pricing
|Pitch Sizes||Peak price (per hour)||Off-peak price (per hour)||Floodlight use (per hour)|
|Adult half pitch||£22.50||£19.00||£11.75|
|Junior half pitch||£20.75||£16.00||£11.75|
|Adult full pitch||£36.50||£29.50||£16.50|
|Junior full pitch||£29.50||£22.50||£16.50|
Peak times are between:
- 5pm and 10pm on weekdays
- 9am and 5pm on weekends, bank holidays and school holidays
MUGA pitch pricing
|Sports||Adult (per hour)||Junior (per hour)||Floodlights (per hour)|
|Amount of time||Cost|
|Up to 30 mins||£1.00|
|Up to 1 hour||£2.20|
|Up to 2 hours||£3.50|
|Up to 3 hours||£5.00|
|Over 3 hours||£6.50|
There is a 15-minute drop-off and pick up period.
We give some of our block bookers free parking. You can contact us for more information about parking.
If you have a block booking, you may be able to get free parking for some of your team. You can contact us for more information.
If you have any questions about parking, or the parking fees, you can contact Great Notley Discovery Centre on 0333 0132990. The money from parking goes to maintain the park and protect its wildlife.
Sports pitch rules
- the Discovery Centre staff turn the floodlights off and lock all the gates 10 minutes after a booking time has finished
- due to our health and safety procedures, nobody can play on the pitches without the correct lighting
- you must stick to your booked time slots to prevent accidents and not affect other bookings
- if you need to extend your booking, you must contact us to check availability and reorganise your booking
- you must make sure all players respect the pitches and equipment we provide as part of your booking
- you must return the goals to their original place at the end of your session
- all players and anyone attending your sessions must respect all staff at the Discovery Centre
- you must not eat any food on the pitches
- you must collect any rubbish at the end of your session and either take it with you or use the bins on site
- you should try to leave the pitches as you found them. You must report any damage to us
- we monitor the pitches and surrounding areas for littering and any anti-social behaviour
- you must not smoke on the pitches. You can smoke in the areas around the pitches but you must respect non-smokers by keeping your distance and taking you cigarette litter away with you
The Council will use the personal information (name, contact details, payment details) you provide when you make the booking to process and record your booking and take payment for it. It is unlikely that we will be able to offer you a pitch hire without these details, and the lawful basis for using your information is the performance of the booking contract. We will share your information within the Council with other departments who administer the payments or have out of hours responsibility for the pitches, including with Essex County Council officers who run the site, and will need to be able to contact you. We will not share you information with anyone else, unless the law specifically allows it.
Braintree District Council is the data controller. Further information about your data protection rights including your rights to access information we hold, correcting or removing your information, or how you information is kept secure. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01376 552525.