Report poor housing conditions

Use this form to report poor housing conditions if your landlord does not respond to you or fails to resolve the issue.

This form is for occupiers of tenanted properties only and not owner occupiers.

If you are in a Housing Association property, such as Eastlight or Clarion, you must ensure that you have raised the complaint with your landlord first.

Please note that we may make contact with your landlord upon receipt of this form

This form should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.

To complete this form you will need:

  • Your name
  • Your contact details
  • Description of problem
  • Your landlord details

This form expires after 20 minutes of inactivity.

We are a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation.

We hold and process all personal information in line with data protection legislation. 

You can find out how we manage and process your data in our privacy policy.