Use this form to report a breach of planning permission to us.
This form should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete.
To complete this form you will need to tell us:
- your name, address and contact details
- your email address
- the full address or location of the site where the breach is taking place
- as much information as possible about the nature of the potential breach
- any harm that the potential breach is causing
- any times, dates or other relevant information
- the name of the person causing the breach if you know it
- the status of the person causing the breach such as owner, tenant, occupier, contractor, worker
- the date when activities first began and if they are on-going
- the previous use of the site if the enquiry relates to a change of use
- whether you have any legal interest in the land or property
- whether you are in a dispute or have ever been in a dispute with the occupier of the land or property
- how the potential breach is affecting you
We will not disclose your personal details to anyone involved with an investigation. We may share your details with our other departments or with Essex Police if they ask us to.
If there is an enforcement appeal, we may give your name and address to:
- the Planning Inspectorate
- the appellant
This form expires after 20 minutes of inactivity.
We are a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation.
We hold and process all personal information in line with data protection legislation.