Use this form to report a breach of planning permission to us.
This form should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete.
To complete this form you will need:
- The full address or location of the site where the breach is taking place
- The planning application or condition number
- Information about the nature of the alleged breach and the harm being caused by it
- Times, dates and any relevant information
- The name (if known) and status of the person(s) involved e.g. owner/tenant/occupier/contractor/worker
- The date when activities first began and if they are on-going
- If the enquiry relates to a change of use, state the previous use of the site
- Whether you have any legal interest in the land or property
- Whether you are in a dispute or have ever been in a dispute with the occupier of the land or property
- How the alleged breach is affecting you
- Your full name, postal address, telephone number and email address
This form expires after 15 minutes of inactivity.
We are a data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation.
We hold and process all personal information in line with data protection legislation.