Planning Search Facility Unavailable

The Planning Application Search facility will not be available between 11am and 2pm on Saturday 24th August due to essential maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Parks and open spaces

Parks and open spaces

  • Outdoor gyms

    Discover where your local outdoor gym is and what you can do

  • Fencing works

    Protecting our open spaces from illegal encampments