Silver End Memorial Gardens are a great place to enjoy fresh air, green space, and time with your family.
The gardens have a range of facilities including:
- free entry
- three children's play areas
- lots of seating surrounding the pond
- an extensive grassed area
- a wide selection of trees such as lime, chestnut and cherry trees
- a railing protecting key areas
- three commemorative plaques
- an accessible toilet
- refreshments which are available to buy within an easy walk from the garden
Cycling is not allowed in the park.
You must keep your dogs on a lead at all times in the gardens.
The garden features are set amongst extensive grassed areas surrounded by lime and chestnut trees. There is a central double avenue of poplar and cherry trees. You will also find glorious specimen trees, mixed borders, rose and heather gardens, a pergola and a Japanese Garden. Railings with three sets of historic gates embellished with commemorative plaques protect the gardens.
|January||7am to 4pm|
|February||7am to 5pm.|
|March||7am to 6pm|
|April - August||7am to 8pm|
|September||7am to 7pm|
|October||7am to 6pm|
|November||7am to 5pm|
|December||7am to 4pm|
It can take up to 15 minutes for us to close the gates.
Holding an event in Silver End Memorial Gardens
You can contact us to find out about holding your outdoor event in the gardens.