Whether you're looking for a bite to eat or to do some shopping, Braintree Street Markets are a great social experience. Our bustling street markets were a huge success in 2019 and we can't wait to bring them back for 2021.
Comments from some of our residents include:
Great street market guys Good atmosphere and turnout. We made the effort to pop in and glad we did. Nice to see Braintree buzzing.
We arrived home from a wonderful cruise, dropped the suitcases, put on layers of warm clothes and went to the monthly market, warmed ourselves up with wonderfully spiced cider at Silks stall, enjoyed pizza at Nonna's and got lots of ideas for Christmas pressies, roll on next month.
Loved it, we'll be back again next month
Braintree Street Market Dates
- Saturday 28th August (subject to National Restrictions)
- Saturday 25th September (subject to National Restrictions)
- Saturday 30th October (subject to National Restrictions)
- Saturday 20th November - Christmas Light Switch on 2021 (subject to National Restrictions)
- Saturday 4th December (subject to National Restrictions)
- Saturday 18th December (subject to National Restrictions)
Witham Street Market Dates
- Saturday 7th August – tbc (subject to National Restrictions)
- A further 2 Witham Market dates are to be confirmed.
Where we are
The Braintree street market, runs through the town centre.
Located within Market Square, the market runs through via Great Square and along the High Street and up into Bank Street.
We also have occasional stalls located with George Yard Shopping Centre, and Sandpit Lane.
Witham Street Market, is located within Newlands Shopping Centre.
You can look at car parks in Braintree to find parking in Braintree town centre.
9am - 5pm
Traders must be on site before 8am to set up.
Apply to trade
If you are looking to trade at a market in our district, take a look at our trade at a market page.
Keep up to date with our social media channels
You can find news and information on Braintree Street Market on our social media channels: