The Health and Wellbeing Panel works with partners to help improve the health and wellbeing of our communities as a whole.
The panel targets areas of health inequalities so to help residents lead happier, healthy and fulfilling lives.
The Panel have set its priorities using information from:
- the Public Health Health Profiles for the Braintree District
- Essex Insight’s, Local Authority Portrait
The Panel’s priorities are:
- tackling obesity
- increasing activity
- addressing frailty (agewell)
- improving mental health services
The panel are looking for bids from voluntary and community organisations for projects that support their priorities.
You can make a bid for a grant of up to £1,000.
To make a bid you will need to tell the Panel:
- the name of your organisation
- how long you have been established
- details of you project
- what other funding you have secured
The Panel will give priority to match funding from applicants in the shortlisting process.
The Panel will let all applicants know the outcome of their bid.