Accepted Forms of Photo ID
This page was last updated on Tuesday 26th February 2019.
If you are using photo ID, you must bring one piece of ID from the list.
- Any document provided must be the original or a certified copy.
- Copies of ID on smart devices (e.g. mobile phones) will not be accepted. If the ID is paperless, please print out a paper copy.
- If you are a proxy voter, you must provide ID for yourself, not the elector you are representing.
Accepted photo ID:
- Driving Licence (this includes Provisional Driving Licence)
- Bus Pass
- Photocard Blue Badge Parking Permit
- Oyster 60+
- ID card issues by an EU state
- UK immigration document
- PASS scheme card (national proof of age scheme)
- MoD Identity Card
- Elector Card (issued in N.Ireland)
If you do not have any of these pieces of ID, you are able to use two pieces of non-photo ID.