Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Standing as a Town and Parish Councillor

Standing as a Town and Parish Councillor

Voter ID Logo

Download Voter ID Logo

Examples of Acceptable ID

The attached images are provided to all candidates for them to consider using in their electoral materials if they wish and feel it would help them. The Returning Officer does not require these to be used, nor is he asking candidates to use them.

If candidates choose to use the material it is of their own choice and the imprint on the documentation should remain as standard, please see the relevant electoral commission factsheet.

Candidates should not include a reference to publishing the document on behalf of the Returning Officer as this would give a false impression of the candidate’s status and or the status of the document.