Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Standing as a Town and Parish Councillor

Standing as a Town and Parish Councillor

Post Election Action

Declaration of Election Expenses

ALL candidates in Contested and Uncontested elections, whether elected or not are required to submit a Declaration of Election Expenses to the Returning Officer within 30 days of the Declaration of Result.

Note – Where candidates have not incurred any expenditure a Nil return is required. All newly elected Councillors will be contacted by the Council who will arrange for you to complete the following documents:

Acceptance of Office

Declaration of Acceptance of Office form should be signed by each councillor.

Declaration of Interest

All members will need to register their interests within 28 days of taking office by completing a Register of Interests Form. This requirement applies to all members. If members are re-elected they must complete a new form. These forms will normally be collected by the District Council’s Monitoring Officer. Failure to complete this form within the prescribed timescale is a criminal offence.