Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Standing as a Town and Parish Councillor

Standing as a Town and Parish Councillor

Publication of Public Notices

The Returning Officer is required to publish a number of Notices for all elections in your area, these will be published on this page when required:

Notice of Election

The Returning Officer would also be grateful if Clerks could assist by publishing both District and Parish Notices on their noticeboards and websites as and when requested:

Town/Parish Election




Notice of Election Agents - For details please call the elections team on 01376 557751

You can contact Parish clerks by visiting the Parish and Town Councils page.

For candidate or agent information, visit the Electoral Commission website.

For details about elections and nominations visit the Elections homepage.