Planning Search Facility Unavailable

The Planning Application Search facility will not be available between 11am and 2pm on Saturday 24th August due to essential maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Town Centres

Town Centres

  • Markets

    Encouraging shoppers to use their local markets

  • 10p Parking

    Information on cheaper parking for shoppers

  • Christmas events

    Find out about the events taking place across the district this Christmas