Coronavirus (COVID-19)

See our dedicated coronavirus webpage for changes and updates to our services, how to get help in your community and support and advice for businesses.

All coronavirus information
Remembrance scheme and memorials

Remembrance scheme and memorials

Memorial benches and trees

We offer a Remembrance opportunity within our Cemeteries, by way of the provision of memorial trees and benches.

If you have purchased a grave and wish to arrange to place a memorial on the grave you should contact a Funeral Director or Stonemason for further information. The council charges for the right to place a memorial. If the Stonemason has not worked with Braintree District Council they can request an Memorial application form