Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Applying for a Personal Licence

Applying for a Personal Licence

Apply for a Personal Licence

Download Personal licence application form Download Disclosure of convictions and civil immigration penalties and declaration form

You or a member of your staff must hold a Personal licence if you sell alcohol from licensed premises. To hold a Personal licence you must:-

To apply for a personal licence, you will need to:

We can return your application and supporting documents by post.

If your application is successful you will receive your licence within 5 days. If we have to send your application to the Chief Officer of Police as a result of any relevant convictions and if no objection is received your licence will be sent to you within 20 days.

Changing details on a Personal licence

Notification of change form

If your personal details change it is a lawful requirement to let us know.

To update your details on a Personal licence please complete the Notification of change form

You must return your original Personal licence to us by post. If you have lost it, please let us know when you contact us.

Tacit consent, Appeals and Complaints