Planning Search Facility Unavailable

The Planning Application Search facility will not be available between 11am and 2pm on Saturday 24th August due to essential maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Technical Difficulties

Technical Difficulties

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with some elements of our website.

Our affected areas are: 

  • Website Search Issues

We are working to get these issues resolved as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.