Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Council contract opportunities

Council contract opportunities

Where can I view opportunities?

Braintree District Council advertises it’s opportunities on Contracts Finder ( 

How can I register with the Procurement Portal?

If you are a business interested in supplying goods and services to Braintree District Council, then we advise you to go onto the Contracts Finder website (  This site will enable your organisation to view the opportunities for Braintree DC as well as all other public sector bodies across the UK.

If you create an account with Contracts Finder, you can receive email updates and save your searches.  If you do not want to create an account, you can still search and apply for contracts.

Whilst using the portal is not a guarantee of success, it will provide your organisation with the ability to view / bid for quotations and tenders across the UK Public sector.

Where can I view the current contracts the Council has?