Website Technical Difficulties

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with some elements of our website. Please see our page for more details regarding the affected services.

Affected Services
Climate change and energy

Climate change and energy

  • Essex Energy Switch

    A new scheme to help residents save money on their gas & electricity bills

  • Green transport

    Get green driving tips and view the Council's green travel plan