Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Planning application forms

Planning application forms

Trees and hedgerows

Application for works to trees subject to a tree preservation order (TPO) and/ or notification of proposed works to trees in a conservation area

Application for hedgerow removal notice

Common forms and guidance