Bulky Waste Collection
Braintree District Council's bulky waste collection service is provided by an organisation called Tendring Reuse Employment Enterprise (T.R.E.E.)
T.R.E.E. is a unique initiative working in partnership with Braintree District Council and is committed to the reuse of furniture and waste electrical equipment.
Book a collection
Cost for collection
£37.00 for up to 6 items.
£74.00 for between 7 - 12 items.
Concessions for those on benefits - £10 reduction, please provide evidence of benefits prior to booking
Arrange a donation
You can also donate items to T.R.E.E free of charge.
to see whether your donation is eligible please see the relevant information below
- clean, stain free and undamaged
- No older than 5 years
- Free from rust
- have necessary fire labels
The benefits of using T.R.E.E to residents are:
- Keeping the cost of disposal low.
- Collection from inside the property which helps elderly and disabled residents whilst keeping items suitable for reuse.
- Quicker response time.
- Reducing waste going to landfill.
- Helping to keep the community clean and tidy.
T.R.E.E.'s range of services include
- Electrical items recycled (i.e. cookers, freezers)
- Quality used furniture collected (i.e. beds, sofas)
- House clearance service
- Collection and delivery service
- Light removals
- Free estimates
- Collection of mattresses