Letting an empty property

We work in partnership with Colne Housing Society to offer the Private Lease Scheme. The scheme involves leasing suitable properties to households in housing need. 

This can be the best option for some property owners who do not wish to manage a property themselves. The scheme provides a guarantee of payment for the period of lease in return for a reduced rent.

Report an empty property

You can use our online form to tell us about an empty property that you want to rent out.

To complete the form, you will need:

  • your name address and contact details
  • your email address
  • the address of the empty property
  • how long the property has been empty
  • details of the propery such as number of bedrooms, parking, heating and so on

You can contact us if you any questions about how we can help you to rent out your empty property.

Housing Services

Address: Causeway House
Bocking End

Telephone: 01376 552525