Online forms: Health and safety complaint form
This form has 4 pages
The Council can only take action on a complaint if:
- It relates to a work activity.
- The Council is the right enforcing authority for the work.
- The issue complained about is sufficiently specific to enable identification of the issue and the duty holder and/or location and that either:
- The issue complained about has caused or has potential to cause significant harm, or alleges the denial of basic employee welfare facilities,
- It appears to constitute a significant breach of law for which the Council is the enforcing authority.
You should contact the Council if your complaint is about a health and safety matter connected with the following type of workplace:
- Offices (except government offices)
- Leisure premises
- Nurseries and playgroups
- Pubs and clubs
- Museums (privately owned)
- Places of worship
- Sheltered accommodation and care homes
For any other complaints please contact HSE.