Frequently asked questions

Can I start work when I receive my decision?

Yes, as long as you have discharged any conditions which appear on the decision notice. To discharge conditions you will need to complete an Application for approval of Details Reserved by Condition.

Most building works require Building Regulation approval. Please check whether your proposal requires approval before you start work.

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question