Frequently asked questions

If it floods will the Council provide me with sandbags?

It is the homeowner’s/landlord’s responsibility to protect their property from flooding; the Council does not provide sandbags. Some Parish Councils do hold a small stock of sandbags so it may be worth contacting your local Parish Council to find out if they can help. Otherwise various flood protection products e.g. Floodsax, air brick covers can be purchased from local builders merchants or some DIY stores.

Listings of types of products and services available can be found on the Blue Pages website

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question