Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Frequently asked questions

Frequently asked questions

I am interested in sponsoring a roundabout in the Braintree District. Who do I contact?

The Marketing & Communications Team will be able to assist with your enquiry. Please email or call 01376 552525 and ask for the Sponsorship Officer. 

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question