Coronavirus (COVID-19)

See our dedicated coronavirus webpage for changes and updates to our services, how to get help in your community and support and advice for businesses.

All coronavirus information
Frequently asked questions

Frequently asked questions

How will I know if I have been over paid?


We will write to you and let you know if you have been overpaid. In the letter we will give you full details of the overpayment including.

  • The reason for the overpayment
  • The period that the overpayment covers
  • The total amount of the overpayment
  • Information about appeal rights

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question