Frequently asked questions
What Original documents do I need to bring in, when making a claim for benefits?
Checklist of original documents that need to be brought in:
We must see the latest original documents.
- Proof of National Insurance number and identity
- Proof of capital and current bank accounts, savings and investments
- Tax Credits
- Proof of earnings
- Proof of any other income
- Proof of benefits, allowances or pensions
- Proof of private rent and tenancy details
Do you have a question?
If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.Ask us a question