Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Frequently asked questions

Frequently asked questions

What Original documents do I need to bring in, when making a claim for benefits?

Checklist of original documents that need to be brought in:

We must see the latest original documents.

  • Proof of National Insurance number and identity
  • Proof of capital and current bank accounts, savings and investments
  • Tax Credits
  • Proof of earnings
  • Proof of any other income
  • Proof of benefits, allowances or pensions
  • Proof of private rent and tenancy details

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question