Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

Apply online at GOV.UK
Frequently asked questions

Frequently asked questions

How do I claim?

You can claim by:

  • Calling us direct at Braintree District Council on 01376 557852
  • Collect an application form from either Halstead and Witham libraries or Braintree District Council
  • Filling in the online application form

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.

Ask us a question